All photography provided by Jared Chambers
We create content that B2B buyers notice - we ensure that you look great when they Google your name...
Over 90% of sales are now based on a recommendation and 84% of B2B buyers start out with a referral. 82% of B2B customers say that the social content published by their chosen supplier plays a significant role in that buying decision. B2B buyers are five times more likely to engage with someone who offers ideas and insights into their industry on their LinkedIn profile. B2B sales professionals using social networks to improve relationships are six times more likely to exceed their quota than less social-savvy peers.
This matters. When you try to contact a potential customer the first thing they will do is search for your name on LinkedIn or Google. Will they see that you know about their industry or will they just find a PowerPoint from six years ago?
What We've Achieved
- Advised the United Nations on IT sourcing policies in Bangladesh and Nigeria
- Advised several governments on IT and IT sourcing policies - including India and the UK
- Appointed to blog the London 2012 Olympic Games
- White papers and research for ambassadors, politicians, astronauts, and business leaders
- "Ghost blogging" for CEOs in five continents
- First ever advisor on blogging to the UK Department for Education